The Asset and Waste Management Summit aims to attract up to 400 senior professionals from different parts of the world representing a wide variety of asset, facilities and waste management industries in both the private and public sectors. With the support of the UK Trade and Investment (UKTI), the Nigerian High Commission, UK and our Strategic Partner, Total Facilities Management Limited (TFML), this event promises to be memorable and well attended.
Knowledge of Asset & Facilities Management will help business owners and managers to learn how to reduce operating costs, increase the economic life of capital equipment, reduce company liability and increase the reliability of systems and components.
Waste Management is one of the key problems of modern society and hence, a massive wealth creation industry. In the UK, the total turnover is above £11 billion a year with direct employment of up to 95,000 people.
Our Offering to you as a Key Sponsor
• You will cultivate new business to business relationships especially with international companies following cocktail reception to be chaired by the British High Commissioner
• Build and reinforce your name/brand recognition of your organisation, which includes inclusion in all web site announcements, emails and social media postings as well as web-links to your site before, during and up to six (6) months after the event.
• Your organisation will be mentioned in all TV interviews and newspaper adverts / press releases
• Your logo will be in all printed materials and gifts.
• Position yourself ahead of the competition and raise the prole of your company as a supporter of excellent maintenance culture
• By participation, sponsors are establishing themselves as leading corporate promoters of excellent service delivery, which is a direct result of good Asset Management
• Opportunity for you to present a paper to our audience
• You will be part of specific panel and breakout sessions
• Promotion of your organisation to our entire social media networks, which will add value to the event experience
• Access to complimentary delegate passes for the event
• Access to a dedicated desk to display your flyers and leaflets and talk about your product/services